Kahn Consulting provides strategic guidance to complex information challenges. We are consultants who help you figure out how to navigate your information footprint from strategic plans to tactical implementations. Our holistic approach addresses the totality of the information life-cycle: creation, retention, storage, data handling requirements, security, privacy, litigation response, and defensible disposal.
Today’s complex information challenges requires a unique complement of skill sets to holistically address the issues. We are a team of experienced consultants that attack these problems from a multiplicity of perspectives to bring about the best results for our clients. Members of our firm come from diverse backgrounds including: information management, governance, records management, technology, privacy, security, legal and compliance. We pride ourselves in being economical, limber and adaptable, easy to work with, and skillful problem solvers.
Information Governance: Records, Defensible Disposition, eDiscovery, Policies and Procedures
EponaDMS is the fastest growing DMS in North America enjoying growth of over 200% annually for the last 3 years. Epona DMS is built to maximize your investment in Microsoft 365 with your content living in your own tenant of SharePoint utilizing Microsoft security. With the recent release of Epona for Teams, your work content can be accessed from Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, File Explorer) and Microsoft Teams. EponaDMS is ideal for law firms, corporate legal teams, and enterprise teams.
Ascent ELM™ provides enterprise-class advanced ELM legal technology to optimize your cases and costs at any time, from anywhere. Corporate legal departments choose Ascent ELM to streamline legal operations, automate processes, track legal spend, and easily analyze all matter data in one collaborative place. Ascent ELM provides visibility into all aspects of your legal operations including eBilling, Matter Management, and Legal Holds, in a fully integrated, configurable solution and that can integrate with all other business unit data. Legal Operations requires advanced capabilities to manage the business of law; Ascent ELM delivers that as a comprehensive suite of tools delivering near-real-time insights on a user-configurable analytic dashboard available when and where you need it. All capabilities are further enhanced by a world-renown team of dedicated team of ELM experts who will onboard, train, and support you and your outside counsel 24/7; all at no extra cost. Set up a solution demo or request a consultation today.
The new dimension for addressing corporate legal challenges requires an adequate combination of processes, technology and talent.
At Alster we are passionate about transforming the legal market and how we need to adapt to the demands of current and future clients. We believe that rethinking legal services is a duty, and we are motivated to give the best of ourselves to help make that change happen. Focusing on the client, with talent, technology and processes, we believe that the way in which individuals and companies solve their legal needs can improve. Only in this way can we guarantee that services that are often uncertain, not very transparent, and complex, with innovation and global solutions can be a support for the progress and well-being of all. At Alster we think big, and we hope that those who choose us will do so too.
3N is a partner of choice for growth-oriented enterprises, leading law firms, and professional services companies that need creative legal and business solutions. With delivery centers in two continents, multiple time-zone support fuels effective geographic arbitrage through a diverse in-house team and global network partners.
UpLevel Ops, a certified Women-Owned business, is unique in that both general partners have been in-house for the vast majority of their careers. The UpLevel team brings real-world, practical knowledge about industry trends, benchmarks and how peers in the market are defining “world class” as it relates to strategy, technology and all processes throughout the department. Over the course of their in-house careers, they addressed the ever-changing legal environment by developing a governing framework aligned to the corporate business strategy so their departments could appropriately respond to and invest in critical areas of the business. They created strategies that provided long-term direction and identified and capitalized on the unique competencies of their in-house teams, and now they’re doing the same for their clients.
Beyond strategic planning, the team at UpLevel has implemented multiple types of solutions and programs, including:
- Legal operations strategies and roadmaps
- Contract lifecycle management
- Outside counsel programmatic management
- eBilling and matter management
- Information and knowledge management and collaboration
- Document management and retention
- eSignature policies and software
- Automated intake, including bot and RPA technology
- Workflow tools
- Budgets and financial analysis
- Value based pricing and alternative fee arrangements
- Data analytics and metrics
- Alternative support models and use of alternative service providers
- Communication strategies, including value communications and change management
- Employee growth and development
- Diversity programs with accountability
- Legal Operations as a Service (LOaaS), for Legal Departments who need additional headcount and/or support to manage their ongoing Legal Operations needs
Most importantly, rather than simply providing recommendations and moving on to the next client, the UpLevel team has the expertise to work with Legal Departments to implement these programs. UpLevel believes that this is a competitive differentiator, and they will stay involved to ensure that all proposed deliverables will be in place and fully functioning at the highest levels.
Legility, the global, independent new law company, delivers transformative legal solutions that build business value and set our clients apart. Our global network comprises 30 locations on three continents, more than 1500 legal experts, and our legal operations work spans every industry and practice area. We have world-class data, strategy, and talent operations. For corporate legal departments and law firms, we provide consulting, technology, eDiscovery, managed solutions, and flexible legal talent engagement services to improve operational efficiency. By combining people, processes, and technology, Legility offers innovative and bundled solutions that align with how the legal market is looking to engage. http://www.legility.com
Integreon is a trusted global provider of award-winning legal, business, and research support solutions to leading law firms, legal departments, financial institutions, and professional services firms. The company applies a highly trained, experienced global team of over 3,500 employees to a wide range of problems that require scale and expertise.
With delivery centers on three continents, Integreon’s team of lawyers, paralegals, contract specialists, technologists and support staff – onshore, offshore, and on-site – deliver a full complement of contract, compliance, and commercial services including:
- CLM Process and Technology Assessment : Working across a suite of leading third-party CLM platforms, Integreon assists businesses with consultation, design, implementation and database management to build, improve, and transform their contracting function including data abstraction and contract analytics.
- Contracting Drafting and Negotiation: Delivered through technology- enabled solutions, Integreon provides skilled resources through onshore, offshore or blended-shore models that support the entire contract management life cycle with considerations for risk, complexity, turnaround time, and scale.
- Contract Review, Abstraction and Migration : Integreon helps procurement and corporate legal teams extract more value and reduce risk from its contract portfolios through language review and compliance analysis and assists in the transfer of contracts to new CLM platforms.
- Risk & Regulatory Support – Integreon has deep experience handling large volumes of data from identification and remediation of contracts to handling of personal identifiable information. Working with Integreon’s team of attorneys, paralegals, contract experts, and Six-sigma professionals, organizations can implement a right fit approach to handling the most complex and timely compliance challenges related to LIBOR, Brexit, GDPR. and CCPA.